Tuesday 15 September 2009

Eco Kids Festival


Busy weekend! After riding my trusty steed (read: bike) to Wollongong towing my little cargo trailer of market delights on Friday, it was all social fun on Saturday with my little family & set the alarm for 5am to hike up to Luna Park on Sunday. Big day inside the Big Top, glad to be out of the midday sun! Fantastic entertainment for the kids, although I don't know if everyone knew about the eco Market stalls upstairs on the mezzanine deck. Not the largest crowds I've ever experienced, but I did meet some lovely people. Check out Vikki & Jackie's store The Flying Penguin for sustainable toys and visit Nick at Etiko for fantastic sweatshop free, fairtrade footwear & sportsgear. Great to see we've got more & more informed choices available!

No comments: